Ruth K

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from? I am in GTA.

What led you to join Connect? I’ve got an invitation email :). I’d like to learn how I can share words of God with others.

How do you hope to contribute? We’ll see. Whatever God enables and equips me with to contribute. Perhaps, prayer?

3 Likes

Hello Ruth, thanks for sharing with us and may you feel welcome here on connect. This is a loving, gentle family discussing many things. Prayers are welcome as there is much need of prayer expressed here as well as Q&A. Be safe and secure under His wings.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome @ruthie! So glad that you have taken the time to join us here and introduce yourself. Everyone comes here with a contribution: whether sharing an insight, asking a question to which others can relate, responding in prayer (as you have suggested!)…there are so many ways people give to one another in this community! And the ways each of us receive are just as diverse: healthy challenges to our perspective or experience, encouragement, practical insight, guidance on tough questions, etc. It is a wonderful place to give, receive—to participate. I hope you will feel comfortable exploring here and learning and growing along with us. Again, welcome to Connect!

3 Likes

So glad to meet you Ruthie!

Out of curiosity, what is GTA?

1 Like

I am sorry. GTA is Greater Toronto Area.
Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ruthie. Very glad that you have come alongside us that connect especially with an offer a prayer. Please pray for the speaking team as well as the organizers of this forum and the content. Please pray that the content and the discussions bless those who are needing encouragement and friendship. You are already contributing. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like