Ryan just saying hello currently in HK

Hello
I am Ryan . Currently living in hong Kong. Wondering if there are others who are also in Hong Kong?

After finishing core module. I got an email about RZIM connect which I think is a good resource!

6 Likes

Welcome Ryan, indeed RZIM connect is a place to be :slightly_smiling_face:
Hopefully, what the news tells us is not all that there is to Hong Kong these days…

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @ryanlam115

2 Likes

Hi @ryanlam115, we are so thankful to have you here. I found @Michael_Wong. Maybe you two can connect :slightly_smiling_face: How are things where you are? If you have any specific prayer request, please let us know. I trust you will find connect a warm, friendly, helpful place to engage in. We would love to hear more from you. Feel free to join in the conversations. :pray:

2 Likes

hey Ryan! happy to see a fellow Hongkonger here. Maybe we should set up a HK apologetics group and meet up! 耶穌是主!
Michael

3 Likes

Thanks for connecting, Sig! You are amazing!

Michael

4 Likes

Welcome, Ryan :+1: Connect has become a really big worldwide community and every day new people from different parts of the world join in. Besides Michael (Sig already mentioned him) Elizabeth @ehj.kwik and Priscilla @Priscilla are also from Hong Kong. Then there would be four of you in the HK apologetics group :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely there are more than the news to hong Kong… But do keep hong kong in prayer. That churches be in unity

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome. Appreciate the link!

2 Likes

That might not be a bad idea! I know someone who works for RZIM maybe something can be put together! Pleased to meet you Michael.

1 Like

Hey thanks Daniel! Appreciate this!

2 Likes

HI Ryan,
Welcome! I used to live in Hong Kong…Kowloon off of Nathan Rd…and also lived out in the New Territories past the Sha Tin Raceway. I was teaching English at a school there with RCA. I have a great love for Hong Kong and named my first born son Kendrew after one of my students. I"m still in daily touch with most of them on Facebook and Signal and What’sApp. Glad to have you here and I know you’ll get a lot out of these classes.

1 Like