Ryan Oktapratama

Hello everyone! So glad to join this community!

I’m from Indonesia and currently working as a teacher.

I am here because I have finished the Core Module at RZIM Academy.

I hope the knowledge and skills that I get here can help me to introduce Jesus better to my communities!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @ryan.oktapratama.14. So glad that you have joined connect. And I congratulate you on completing the core module. How did you like it? Are you considering some of the electives? Thank you for coming alongside us. I am sure you will be able to learn more but also I’m sure you will be a blessing to others as you share your faith and your understanding with so many that need to hear. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @ryan.oktapratama.14, thank you for your heart. We are glad to have you here and hope to hear more from you as you browse through the conversations, sharing your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello Ryan. A warm welcome to our community. I’m glad that you’ve joined and that you want to introduce people to Jesus. As a teacher you have a lot of contact to people and you can be a witness for him there.
Recently I read the testimony of @Saravanan, who spent several years in Indonesia. Such reports are always an encouragement for me. Maybe for you too. God bless you.

2 Likes

Thank you . God bless you

1 Like

Welcome Ryan. I know about the situation and the difficulties in Indonesia. I’ll pray for you

1 Like