RZIM Core Module Handbook

Hello everyone,

I don’t know if I’m allowed to ask this question.
For those who completed the Core Module of RZIM Course, is there a handbook copy of it? I would like to ask for a copy if it is allowed. I would like to have a self-study of the course. For this reason, I’m just an independent student and unable to pay for the course even if I passed the scholarship because I honestly cannot afford it no matter how I liked to take it. I also try to join the ReFresh Essay Challenge with the prize of 100% access to the Core Module. Unfortunately, I was unable to win.

So, I’m just hoping if there is a handbook of the course and if it is allowed to hand me a copy. I would highly appreciate it and would be a great help for my self-study. I do not want my financial struggle to hinder me to grow and learn Christian Apologetics, especially from my favorite ministry of RZIM. And I know I’m with amazing community.

Thank you so much for understanding and consideration.

1 Like

Hi @domingoosabel,

Just to clarify, have you already taken the Core Module? The content of the course is unfortunately not available in a handbook format. However, you will be able to access the video content from the Academy courses as an alumni here on RZIM Connect. Please let us know if you have any other questions about this.

2 Likes

Hi, @Brandon_Jeffers :wave:

Sorry to interrupt! Can you share where or how can we access the video content of the core module?

No problem, @DCGotiza. You’ll be able to read more about how to request alumni access and view content from the Core Module in this post:

1 Like