RZIM Initiative in Namibia

(Tehetena Zarou) #1

Dear Carson,

Thank you for being the host of RZIM connect and providing a platform for us to connect from all areas of the globe. :slight_smile: It is much appreciated.

I am writing to inquire/request 2 things:

1 - Information on how to contact someone to assit us with using the ASK curriculum in Namibia.
2 - Information on how we can have "reboot " sessions for our youngsters in Namibia in 2018 ,by Gods grace.

I have completed the core module and the "why suffering " module and have loved every thing about RZIM. One thing I can say is that these courses have helped me to understand why I believe and I am very grateful for all the information that is available on the website.

I believe the Lord has laid upon my heart to facilitate a movement ,however small ,to spread apologetics in Namibia where I am currently living.

My heart is for the youth that are getting lost for lack of not knowing the truth…

I would really like to see an RZIM presence in Namibia and have been wondering for some time about the practical steps required to make this a reality?

I have spoken with a few parents and a school principal regarding starting up small Bible study groups with the ASK curriculum. They are also excited to start. My biggest concern is that I am not in a position to answer any questions that may arise from these studies and I wondered if you could give me more information on any support ( will probably have to be online?) that we could receive regarding questions we cant answer? Once we purchase the curriculum may we use it in different cell groups ?
I guess Im trying to connect with someone that can help us start using the ASK curriculum and how to get the best out of it,with the Lords help.

Wouldn’t it be great to see our youth and young adults being empowered to make informed decisions regarding their faith with the help of this curriculum!!

I’ve also watched the trailers for "Reboot " and believe that “Reboot” is an amazing way to empower and equip the upcoming generation of believers in Namibia , Southern Africa and who knows spreading throughout the continent of Africa…!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I would really appreciate any information /contacts regarding how we can get this to happen?
I truly believe that God is raising up an incredible army of believers and fighters in this day and age,I find it exciting!

Hoping to hear from you :slight_smile: and also from anyone else who has gone down this path…

Introduction: Carson Weitnauer
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @Tehetena_Zarou!

Welcome! These are great questions. Since I don’t have the answers, I think the best place to direct you is to the RZIM South Africa website and contact email:

http://rzim.org.za
[email protected]

However, one thing I can help you with! You wrote:

My biggest concern is that I am not in a position to answer any questions that may arise from these studies and I wondered if you could give me more information on any support ( will probably have to be online?) that we could receive regarding questions we cant answer?

This is an easy one. Please invite your team to come to RZIM Connect and ask them here! We would be so honored to have the privilege of supporting your team.

(Tehetena Zarou) #3

Thanks for the reply.

I have already contacted RZIM SA

Regards,