Sabin

Hi, I’m Sabin from Kathmandu, Nepal. It’s a privilege to a part of RZIM and be in touch with christian apologists out there. I’ve been listening and reading Mr Zacharias book and have been blessed with such content. I’m here to learn more so that I could be a worthy vessel to the Lord to carry his name.

6 Likes

Hi @S.Panta, welcome to connect, it’s wonderful to have you here. What are some of your favorite books by Ravi? This forum has been a blessing to me and I trust it will be the same for you. I love the way you worded your desire to “be a worthy vessel in carrying the Lords name.” Feel free to to engage here, offering your insight :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Hi @S.Panta, I’m so pleased to meet you through RZIM Connect! I would love to hear from you any stories of how you see God at work in Kathmandu and how we can be praying for the church in your area.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @S.Panta. It is great to have you coming alongside us here at connect. The diversity and breadth of membership here across the globe is such a blessing. I have seen several image bears joining connect from Nepal. I hope you get a chance to reach out to some of the other members. I am sure you will be blessed by some of the threads and learning that you can do right here. You are already a worthy vessel. Share as you can. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Sabin,
Praise God, you are here.
I am from India but living in New Zealand.
We all are here to learn more so we can shine for the Lord.
Nice to connect with you.
Blessings.
Robert.

3 Likes

His book Jesus among other God provide me a great insight to look at the personality of Jesus. The lotus and the cross is also fun to read. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, God is doing great work among the churches. The number of Christians are increasing in spite of political pressure. The only thing lacking among Nepali Christian is the idea of Christian apologetics. Many of us think that “believing” and “praying” is enough rather than engaging in what michael ramsden mean a conversational apologetics.The Christian are growing(of rural area) but massive youth of urban area has given them into atheism or New Age spirituality and Church never deal with this issues. :expressionless: So please pray that God would provide the people with such ministry gift.

3 Likes

Thank you for warm welcome. I hope to find and connect with them. There’re many few individuals around me who’re interested in studying apologetics.

3 Likes

Hello Sabin @S.Panta and a very big welcome to connect. I am so pleased to meet you and thank you for such a great study. :+1:t6::+1:t6:
I can’t wait to start learning from you, As we seek to advance with Grace and with the Gospel.
Congratulations
Blessings

2 Likes