Sadie

Hi

I’m from eastern North Carolina.
I just attended ReFresh 2019 at the Zacharias Institute and will be a senior in high school this year.

6 Likes

Welcome Sadie! How exciting to have attended ReFresh! Congrats on becoming a Senior, any thoughts on where you’ll attend college? Praying for a wonderful year ahead for you :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Sadie, it’s so wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I have a grandson that will be a senior very soon. What about “refresh” stood out to you the most?

1 Like

Refresh was an amazing week!! I am so thankful for all that God has done this week! I loved how we used the Bible as our guide for everything. Every issue, question, or topic we talked about, we went to the Bible to find truth. Not an opinion of man, but the truth of God. I also recognized just how powerful prayer is!!! Praise God for how he worked this week within me and others.

4 Likes

Welcome @Sgpage.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Thank you for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Sadie! @Sgpage
So glad you’ve joined us!
What a blessing you had to attend the ReFresh conference.
I wish I had that back in high school :blush:

If you so desire, a few of the ReFresh livestream videos are in the “Livestreams” category above (under the 3 lines drop down tab) Then, it’s the tan and purple icon - livestreams.
Maybe there’s one there you particularly enjoyed!

2 Likes

Hey Sadie! Welcome to RZIM Connect!

Hey! Welcome Sadie!

It was so great to meet you at ReFresh. RZIM Connect is a wealth of information, so I’m glad you joined!