Support RZIM Connect

Said BELLEBIA

Hi,
I am from Algeria (North Africa)

I already followed a training in RZIM Academy… It was so fruitful to me. Now I’m joining RZIM connect in order to seek answers for questions that plague my mind!

I hope to learn more about the reasonable faith that we have as christians by means of articles or videos… Etc.

4 Likes

Hey @Said_Bellebia!

Algeria :algeria:, that’s cool! I should say, “Salut!” or “!أهلا بك”

Great to see you’re here! It’s great that you were able to complete the Core Module - well done! I’m glad it was fruitful to you as I’m sure it is to many others.

I think you’re at exactly the right place for seeking wisdom and insight to the questions that plague your mind. May this community serve as a means for you to continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ - even if it be in what may seem small ways.

4 Likes

Hi @Said_Bellebia, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust that as you browse through the topics here you, will find much to glean from. Please feel free to share your perspective as well. How are things in Algeria? I pray all is well :pray:
Take care

4 Likes

Hi Sig,
Thank you for your reply… We are doing well… Thanks for your prayers, we do need this.

Saïd… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much rreves…
In Algeria we say “azul” with Berber language ( mother tongue)… It’s correct as you said in French "Salut and Arabic (اهلا)

Saïd

1 Like