Sam Gore

Say hello…Hi! my name is Sam Gore and I’m a sports commentator for ESPN, and a sincere follower of Jesus

Where are you from? I am from North Carolina

What led you to join Connect? Watching the “Where Do Our Values Come From” live feed on YouTube and saw the invitation to join

How do you hope to contribute? I am a passionate pursuer of God’s Truth, and love to share what I’ve learned of His Truth, as well as learn more in order to spread it to others, and absorb it into my soul

3 Likes

Hello, Sam, and welcome to Connect! :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great too hear of your shining a light in a public forum such as ESPN. We actually have a conversation going on the “Where Do Our Values Come From” talk. Would love to hear your thoughts.

2 Likes

Hi Sam! @SamGore

So glad you’ve joined!
We are a sports loving family- so when I saw that you’re a Believing sports commentator for ESPN I had to smile :relaxed: So glad God is using you in that space- your light in a large community of athletics is no doubt a blessing to others around you.

I hope you enjoy diving in here and getting to know the site- lots of great topics and conversations happening across categories.

Be blessed, Sam! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like