Sam Mathew

Hi, I am Sam from Bangalore, India. I am a Research Associate in a private biotechnology research company. I am here because I long to be able to be participant in a Christian discussion forum which will help me in my journey as a Christian and take up the defense of my faith as my only aim in life later when the Lord calls me into His Ministry. Until then, it is preparation time for me.
I hope to be able to make meaningful contributions in the forum here and become a competent apologist.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect Sam! God bless you as you prepare for the ministry and we look forward to the conversations we will have with you as we grow and learn together. :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @sammath. Glad that you have joined connect from India and that you want to have great conversations and learn. You have come to the right place. If you have questions please ask them. The members here are very welcoming and kind. Please enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @sammath, it’s nice to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect a very helpful place to learn and grow in. I pray the Lord will bless your desire to become an apologist. Please feel free to offer your insight in the conversations. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hello Sam, finding our purpose and walking towards it is a plus no matter what. Welcome to a place were great discussions happen all the time. I look intently to any future convos that you would like to have. Be safe, in His care and I trust all is well in your neck of the woods.
Mike

3 Likes