Samantha H

Hello RZIM community,

My name is Samantha; I’m originally from Hawaii and I now live in Southern California.

I just finished the RZIM Academy Core Module, and I’m thankful that I can stay connected to people and resources through this venue.

It’s my hope to contribute by sharing experiences and insights learned along the journey, as well as asking questions. I’m looking forward to learning with this community.

6 Likes

Welcome Samantha . :wave:t5:

Happy to have you with us and I am sure that the core module was an eye opening and edifying experience for you . You will have a wide amount of topics to continue building in you walk with Christ.

Cant wait to see your interactions and questions :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @samantha, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the core module! What was your most profound lesson? I trust you will be blessed as you engage in this community. Please do share your insight with us :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @samantha. Thank you for coming alongside connect and joining us. So glad that yet another Academy alum has chosen to continue to be engaged and connected. The fundamentals and care that comes from the alumni their gets shared here is awesome. I hope you continue that and are blessed with the conversations here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you, Alisha!

3 Likes

Thank you, @sig! One of the best parts of the core module for me was the worldview framework; it helped me begin to learn what to listen for when talking with others, as well as to distill my own worldview into language I can share with those who have no reference point to Christianity.

3 Likes

Thank you, Keldon!

2 Likes

Hello Samantha @samantha. Am so happy to meet you another alumni of the core module.

Hope you enjoyed the core module. I Am currently on my 2nd elective with the Academy so I guess you will like to take some more elective in the future?
welcome and congratulations
Looking forward to more of your contributions
Grace

2 Likes

I am supposed to begin the Nov 7th core Module today. It’s not up yet. Can you kindly explain the daily time frame for the coursework. Thank you Samantha!

1 Like

Thank you, John!

1 Like

Hi Matthew,
I’d say if you can spend 20-30 minutes a day on either video lectures, forum interaction, or assignments, you’ll get it all done! I was able to fit it in among family, work & church life. Some weeks I had more time to be engaged than others. It’s a great experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes