Samantha

Hello
I’m from Johannesburg South Africa
I love listening to Ravi
I’m a house wife and just love spreading God’s word,I go out to the hospitals and pray for the sick also pray for random people at the malls,I just love Ravi’s teachings it helps me to be bold and confident out there speaking to people about Christ,want to find out when is Ravi coming to South Africa,I have a small place I can host him,if he’s willing to stay with us common people

6 Likes

Welcome @Sammy1 to the Connect family.

Ravi’s visitation arrangement and logistic are organized by the RZIM Management team. So feel free to apply or invite Ravi from RZIM official site.

https://www.rzim.org/events#request

In the meantime, we hope to hear more from you in the forum by asking questions or responding to others’ questions.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

4 Likes

Hello @Sammy1, welcome to connect! Going to hospitals and praying for the sick, what a beautiful thing to do :pray: How do you approach the random people at the malls? Are people receptive or very taken aback? That is bold, good on you!!! Hope to see you engaging in the conversations here as we glean from each others insight :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi Sammy! @Sammy1

Our church has short term missions team just to the North of Jo-berg- ministering to kids at a small private school.
I’d so love to see how things are in South Africa. I love your heart for the sick and the random!
That takes serious courage to go up to people and strike up a faith conversation.
I hope you enjoy the various topics and opportunities to jump into conversation- enjoy :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi there,I’m so eager to know where this missions are,I’m also involved in teaching little kids,I’m an ECD Educator,actually in the process of opening a Christian based school for the underprivileged,you are so welcome to come stay with me in Johannesburg

2 Likes

It’s so awesome to go out and pray for the sick,you just know that Jesus is going before you when you go out there,it’s just Jesus

3 Likes

Hi Sammy :blush:
Very warm welcome from Pretoria.
A stranger prayed for me in icu in February. I was all alone, not sure if it was worth fighting any more, then this timid young lady held my hand and prayed while tears rolled down my cheeks.

I’ve seen incredible things since then ie. Real miracles! Guess I just want to say thank God for people like you, being available so He can work :blush: I truly pray all Love and peace be with you.
Jax

3 Likes

Wow, beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

@Sammy1 Welcome to Connect, I am sure this platform will help to encourage and grow in Christ and take to next level, appreciate your courage to pray for random people in the mall, eager to hear from you on those experiences…

1 Like

Amen Jesus is amazing,we are just his workers

2 Likes

To Pray for those that death and being a friend in the moment of not knowing what to do.Helping my friends to have faith in God and Jesus, to receive Christ our Father in heaven Heaven Amen.

1 Like

Wow, SA. Talk about a change in climate both literally and figuratively speaking.

There is a band from SA that I really like called Forfeit Thee Untrue.

2 Likes