Sammie

Hi Everyone!

So happy to have found RZIM Connect! I have a heart for Apologetics and wanted to find a community that would help me grow and challenge me in my studies. Looking forward to great discussions !

7 Likes

Good evening, Samantha, I trust all is well around your area in this Pandemic. Welcome to this community of believers. Please share as time allows and grow together with us in our search for truth, and to be a light in this world.
Mike

5 Likes

Welcome to connect, Sammie! So far I have gleaned much wisdom on connect. Everyone has been so kind. I hope to someday be able to help others.
Lynn

4 Likes

@Smorey Hi Sammie, welcome to RZIM Connect! So pleased you found us and are excited to learn and grow together with this community. It is a great time to have a digital space to gather in, since many other gatherings are limited in this season—I hope you will enjoy the conversations you encounter here, and will share both your questions and your insights along the way.

4 Likes

Thank you !

That is my prayer too that i would be given opportunities to share truth with others in love!

2 Likes

Welcome Samantha, :sunflower:

It is a delight to have you join our community. In the forums, you can ask questions and exchange views with others, and that is a grand way to learn.

I do hope you are blessed by the journey! :tulip:

5 Likes

Hello Sammie :raising_hand_woman: So nice to meet you and welcome to Connect! :bouquet: I will be praying for you, as well as for the encounters you have throughout the day to share God’s love! :heart:

4 Likes

Hello Sammie,
Welcome to the community
I took a course in RZIM Academy and I’m thankful for that as it gave me a glimpse of how to share the truth (Jesus)
I’m kind of new but I’m here to help
Greetings

3 Likes