Sandee

(Sandee Case) #1

Greetings everyone. I’m Sandee.
I’m from northern eastern Ohio. I was born and raised in the area, although I also have lived in Pennsylvania and Kansas City. So I lived in the Midwest as well.
I joined RZIM connect in hoping to connect with other people that wrestle with the arguments that are facing Christians today so that I can help others. I often find myself teaching apologetics in my local church and having a place I can connect with others dealing with these issues and ask questions that come up is helpful.
I have been dealing with apologetics and arguments about the Christian faith sense I was in high school so I have some experience in the area and hope to use that to help others.

9 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #2

Hi Sandee! @Sandee_Case
So glad you’ve joined us!
I was born in Youngstown, but grew up closer to Cincinnati.
Your experience teaching apologetics in church will certainly be appreciated here :slight_smile:
I hope you enjoy exploring the topics, and jumping into conversation as you feel led.

4 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Sandee. :smiley: How wonderful to hear of your heart to share your interest in apologetics with your church family. Perhaps some of them would like to join us here, too? Love this thought,

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #4

Welcome aboard @Sandee_Case. You will be a great resource here. This a great place to be for the reason you indicate. Start a topic and watch well read and well meaning members post. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes
(Sally Alexander) #5

Hi @Sandee_Case, so glad you are here. Look forward to your questions, answers and sharing here!

1 Like