Sandra Johnston

Where are you from? I’m from Washington State, USA

What led you to join Connect? Ravi Z

How do you hope to participate? Listen to what other denominational beliefs are, Learn!

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect. @sunnysideohsheds. Great to have you here. Please feel free to check out all the other discussions already going on and ask any question you have to start a discussion. Hope to have the chance to talk to you again soon.

3 Likes

Good Morning Sandra, welcome to the connect family it is great to have you join the community. Take some time and search the site, there is a plethora of material, just type in the search bar and ask any Question to see many insights to what you are looking for? I have gotten much inspiration and a wealth of knowledge, and sure you will as well, from the many fine people here. God bless your travels along our journey to ultimate truth.

Mike

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @sunnysideohsheds. We are glad that you have come alongside us. Please do search for the topics that interest you most. Engage in the conversation so that you may develop a strong faith. And he helped that we can offer please do ask. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

@sunnysideohsheds, we are glad that you have joined Connect, welcome! You are right in that there is a lot for us to learn from our brothers and sisters in other denominations. I am personally very thankful for this forum where we can learn from each other that come from a variety of backgrounds. I look forward to any contributions you may have here in the future! :blush:

3 Likes