Sandra

Hello Everyone!
Joining from Cairo, Egypt.
New follower of RZIM, so grateful for the service the ministry provides.
Seeking meaningful Christian growth in a supporting community.

4 Likes

Hi Sandra,

Welcome! We are so honored to have you join!

I believe you will find meaningful Christian growth in a supportive community here. Please join in with your questions and insights!

5 Likes

Hello from WV USA it’s a blessing to meet you. Are you a native of Egypt? Welcome Sandra please feel free to delve into whatever interests you.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome @SDimitri, it’s wonderful to have you here! You have landed in a great place for meaningful conversation. I trust you will find connect a friendly, helpful environment to grow and get support in. It is a blessing :pray:t3: Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome Sandra! :bouquet: We are so thankful to have you here in the Connect community. There are so many places here to connect, ask questions, and encourage one another. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! :+1: Also, if you have any prayer requests, I would love to pray for you. :pray:

4 Likes

Hey Mike!
So wonderful meeting you here.
Yes I’m a native Egyptian, Coptic Christian.
So looking forward to communicate here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank for your responce.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome aboard @SDimitri. Glad you have come across RZIM and now connect. You will be blessed by engaging with the members here at connect. Many are so engaging and kind, but also well read and helpful. The forum will be blessed by having you coming alongside us. We are glad you were here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

@SDimitri Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @SDimitri!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Blessings

1 Like