Sandro Näf

Hi guys, im Sandro Näf from switzerland.
I like the videos from Ravi and his team on Youtube and this week i thought about how i can serve the lord and the kingdom of heaven, i ended up in the phantasy to serve as a teacher in rzmi. :slight_smile:
Im sorry for my bad english, if you have more questions i try my best to answer in hopefully correct english. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello, Sandro! It sounds quite fascinating to hear of your studies over the years - what are some of your favorite YouTube videos? I’m always looking for new ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi @Sandro, so pleased to meet you. Bless your heart, your English is fine. I had no problem reading your introduction and we are thankful to have you here :pray: I look forward to your thoughts and insight here as you engage in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you thank you for helping out, and your English isn’t bad at all!

3 Likes

I thank you all for your kind words guys :slight_smile:
@Brittany_Bowman1 to be honest i have not that much study information, i think it will be a long time goal but sometimes god shows me something and in this moments i just want to share this things because it blows my mind :slight_smile:

but if you would like to see a good teacher i like to recomend him, i like his videos very much:
https://www.youtube.com/user/shamounian

2 Likes

@Sandro Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Sandro!

2 Likes

Hi Sandro und herzlich Willkommen bei Connect :+1:
You’re not the only one here whose first language is not English. People from all over the world meet here to exchange ideas on very different topics. I’m glad that you are now a part of our community :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Sandro, it’s ok I still have trouble with the English language and it’s all I have known. It changes a little with each generation. Jump right in and enjoy the forum. Blessings on your journey.
Mike

3 Likes