Santiago Gastaldi

Hello everybody, I’m Santiago from Buenos Aires, Argentina! I’m so happy to be in this platform!
I have completed the general module this year some months ago.

I’ve really enjoyed the introduction to apologetics and I’m looking forward to learn more about it. I think apologetics are key and really needed nowadays.
I hope to share some ideas and learn from different point of views.

Blessings!

6 Likes

Hi @SantiagoDGastaldi, we ar happy to have you here! How are things in beautiful Argentina? A place that is on my bucket list! Congratulations on completing the core module! Please feel free to engage here, sharing your ideas :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @SantiagoDGastaldi. So very glad that you have joined us and congratulations on completing the core module. Please do share as often as you are able. The more sharing that is done the stronger the site becomes. I trust the entire a forum is a blessing to you. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Glad you’re here, Santiago. Hope you find the platform helpful.

Was there any particular part of the core module that stood out to you? What caught your interest the most?

Kevin

3 Likes

Hi Santiago, pleased to meet your here. I currently live in São Paulo.

Blessings Jonathan

2 Likes

You definitely should visit! Beautiful landscapes here!
Thank you!

2 Likes

I must say that I’ve enjoyed every lesson, however the one about the Holy Trinity caught my special attention!

1 Like