Sarah Introduction

Say hello…
Hello everone!

Where are you from?
New Hampshire, USA

What led you to join Connect?
I received the invitation after completing the core module and I wanted to be able to have access to the course again.

How do you hope to contribute?
Not really sure. Just interested in learning new things

4 Likes

Hi @sjeanstuart,

Welcome! I’m so glad you were able to complete the RZIM Academy core module. It is an awesome course and there are tons of happy alumni in RZIM Connect. Do watch the videos again as needed to refresh what you learned - it is a great benefit to have available to you.

There are so many conversations in this community. I think if you read a few, you’ll have your head spinning with new questions to research, a desire to pray, get into the Bible, and think about your perspective on the issue. Every day you can love someone in this community (and the many who read along) by providing a great answer to them.

As it fits your interests, I hope you’ll get involved! We’d be honored to learn and grow with you.

2 Likes

Hi @sjeanstuart! I’m glad you’re here! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @sjeanstuart. It is so good to have you joining us. I love when Academy alums join. The fundamentals you have after the core module are invaluable. I do listen to the lectures from time to time as well. Please participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @sjeanstuart !

I have to say you are very precise and honest and I love it! Well, you’ve come to the right place to learn and explore what God wants from you. I pray that yo come in with an open heart and mind :sparkling_heart:

Blessings
Bea

2 Likes