Sarah Küssner

Hi,
My name is sarah and i‘m from southern germany:)
I just finished the core module! This got me motivated to look more into these topics and gain some more knowledge and experience in apologetics:)
I‘m excited to share some of my past experiences with you, and hope that i‘ll learn a lot more about fitting biblestories/verse in „how to evangalize“

Sarah

9 Likes

Welcome Sarah*:heart: My mom was from Regensburg Germany. I hope to visit there someday soon.

4 Likes

@sarah.kuessner
You’ll get all of the Connect Germans but my grandparents came from Hamburg. My mother’s maiden name was Ziegenfuss.

I hope the experience is rewarding Sarah. Keep in mind that there are various groups as well. I’m in one that is Bible memorization and a parallel thread for prayer for the memorizers and their concerns. Check it out at How and Why to Memorize Scripture

Blessings to you!!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @sarah.kuessner. What a blessing the core module is. So glad you have joined connect. What was your favorite part about the core module? You will be a great addition to connect. The information and foundation that you have from the core module will be a great assistance to many here. Please participate often. Good luck with some of the additional electives if you choose to do more. I really liked the why suffering elective. God-bless you and your journey.

Hello Southern Germany!

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Hallo und herzlich willkommen, Sarah :smile: I am happy to welcome someone from the beautiful south of Germany. Recently @malte and @maximilianlang introduced themselves here.
This platform offers excellent possibilities to deepen the contents of the core module and to find answers to different questions together. God’s blessing.

2 Likes

Guten Tag, Sarah! Wilkommen! Wie bist du? Ich habe familie aus Deutscheland! Bavaria, um genau zu sein.

2 Likes

Welcome, Sarah! The core module is a great course; I loved it! Are you interested in taking any electives? I am thinking about taking the elective on Islam soon! Glad to have you aboard and am looking forward to reading your thoughts and insights on different topics!

3 Likes