Sarah Nason

(Sarah Christina) #1

Hello, I’m Sarah and I’m from Fresno, CA (Although I was born and spent most of my life in the Seattle area).

I was led here because I watched a live broadcast of RZIM on YouTube, as I am a subbscriber and have been following RZIM for many years. In the description of the video, it directed me here, which I am pleased to find.

I am here to learn from others and be connected to a online community of fellow believers. I’m not sure what I can contribute yet, I am here seeking knowledge and guidance as a fellow follower of Christ, to better prepare me to defend Christ when necessary.

8 Likes
(Whitney Bowman) #2

Hello Sarah! Welcome to Connect! The Fresno area is so beautiful - a few years ago I was able to visit a few farms just outside of town and fell in love. I look forward to learning with and from you out in the forums! You’ve come to an incredible place to learn with and from other believers - I’d encourage you to find a topic of interest in the forums and jump in or create your own!

5 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hi @Sarah_Christina. I have a brother in CA and a brother-n-law who lives in Seattle. I hope to get out of GA and visit them soon. Welcome to connect :heart:

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hi Sarah! @Sarah_Christina

I, too, was led to the many great RZIM resources because of Ravi’s books, and following their team on YouTube. I think you will find Connect to be such a blessing in this active community of wise individuals, and helpful friends.

Hope to see you on the forums! :relaxed:

3 Likes
(Sarah Christina) #5

Thank you everyone! I look forward to participating in the forums. I am happy I found this place, I feel like it’s not a coincidence that I discovered this community. God bless!

3 Likes