Saul Coca

Hi
I´m from Honduras, Central América

I´m a pastor of a small church in the capital Tegucigalpa, and I wanted to join to enrich my knolegment and be able to learn how to aproach and give answers to people who need it in a adacuate way

I hope I can serve also to others in what humbely I can contribute

7 Likes

Welcome Pastor Saul, from WV USA looking forward to your questions and input. How are things there with the global pandemic? I try to follow His advice and send faith to the door when fear knocks. Knowledge and wisdom can be found here because His truth is the root.
Be safe my friend.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @scoca. God-bless your ministry in Honduras. Please engage as you have time. This forum is an awesome place to achieve your desires to be prepared for tough questions and challenges. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome @scoca, it’s a blessing to have you here :pray:t3: Thank you for your heart and pastoring a church. That is no easy calling. Any particular prayer request? Please do share your experiences, knowledge and insight. Looking forward to your interaction here​:slightly_smiling_face:
Take care :heart:

4 Likes

@scoca Welcome! I will appreciate your perspective from Honduras. Please share it at every opportunity.

1 Like

@scoca Nice to meet you!

1 Like