Schedule for Ask RZIM Apologists?

(Joleen Tee) #1

Hello Connect Members,

I am a new member and am excited to be part of this community! Just a quick question: I noticed that all the Ask RZIM categories are currently closed. Is there a schedule posted somewhere showing who the next available RZIM apologists will be and what dates they will be available for responding to questions? If not, I assume that with regular engagement in the Daily Evangelism community we will also be able to find out which RZIM apologist is currently available, and for how long.

I appreciate very much this resource and have already enjoyed reading many posts. Hopefully I will be able to make some valuable contributions as I gain confidence with my participation.

Thank you very much!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Joleen,

Thank you for a great question! I don’t publish the schedule because, occasionally, a speaker does have to change the dates they are available to answer questions in RZIM Connect. Looking at it from a positive perspective, it does make it a nice surprise to login and see that a speaker is about to be available or is available to take our questions! That said, I will keep your question in mind - possibly we can publish the schedule at some point.

If you want to be sure that you don’t miss any of these announcements, you can “subscribe” to the #ask-rzim Category. Set your Notifications to “Watching” or “Watching First Post” to get updates when there are new posts in this Category:

(Joleen Tee) #3

Awesome! Thanks, Carson!