Schelo D

Hello, my name is Schelo and I am from South Florida.I was led to join Connect in order to grow spiritually. I’m hoping to contribute what I learned in the core module class and personal experiences in order to help grow this community. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @Schelomithd, it’s nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the course. It has helped so many of us. I trust you will find connect to be a helpful, friendly community. Feel free to engage as you feel led. Enjoy browsing through the conversations :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Schelomithd. Thank you for joining connect. You are so right that the information that you gleaned from the core module will be great assistance to many here. Please share your thoughts and your learnedness with those who post comments and questions that you were led to respond to. Congratulations on completing the core module. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@Schelomithd Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Connect Shelo! What an interesting name. Where does it come from if I may ask? We are alway happy for help contributing in this forum. It’s amazing how many people join every day and so many wonderful questions are asked! The more people we have from all walks of life the better. We are so glad you have joined us! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @Schelomithd! Just wanted to give a welcome from a fellow Florida resident—I am located up north on the Atlantic coast. Really pleased to have you with us here and excited for how you will have the opportunity to enrich conversations in this community with your insights from the RZIM Academy, and find fresh and challenging ways to grow through engaging with new questions. Thanks for taking time to Connect!

2 Likes

You are most welcome @Schelomithd I am happy to meet you and I know that you had a wonderful time with your core module session. Connect is really a place to grow Spiritually and I hope you will maximize the opportunities here.
Congratulations
God bless you

1 Like

Welcome, it’s always a blessing to meet new people searching for genuine truth. Blessings
Mike

1 Like

Welcome @Schelomithd so glad you joined us here at Connect, I am from Florida as well, yay for the sunshine state. :sunny::palm_tree:

The Core Module was an amazing learning experience for me and I joined Connect shortly after finishing the module. I was hoping to find that same camaraderie and meaningful discussions that I had experienced among my classmates and I have not been disappointed.

I encourage you to get comfortable navigating the site and participating in the many discussions. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes