Scott Killmer

Say hello…Hello everyone! I’m glad to be a part of RZIM connect.

Where are you from? Minot, ND (why not Minot? Freezin is the reason!)

What led you to join Connect? I have followed Ravi and his ministry for many years. Joined connect to watch Face to Face.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to have the opportunity to share with others what I have learned, and learn even more, from the wonderful teachers, and the community, at Ravi Zacharias Ministries.

3 Likes

Hi @skillmer, a very “warm” welcome to you from very “warm” Georgia! “Freezin is the reason” made me giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It’s nice to have you here. Please feel free to share what you have learned as we glean from one another here :pray:t3: Take care, keep warm :coat:and enjoy engaging here in connect :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Scott! It’s wonderful to hear you jumped on for Face to Face. I was able to watch most of it - what was your favorite part??? :smiley: I hope you will jump into the discussion on Face to Face, so we can keep the momentum going even after the event has ended. It’s pretty cool we can watch an event and chat with people from around the globe.

1 Like