Sean Gallagher

Greetings, I am living in the Washington, DC area with my wife. We also have three adult children in the area.

I am a RZIM Academy alum (core module and Christian Ethics elective). I also am an instructor of a course in Christian Conflict Reconciliation. I have been studying these areas with a focus on relationship restoration. I am also very interest in helping people navigate out of the partisan polarized mind sets.

I was also an material reductionist atheist in my early years. I have a particular interest in being able to connect with people of different worldviews. I have a passion for studying and engaging in apologetics and evangelism. I have seen and experienced the power of the Gospel to deliver us from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of His dear Son.

I hope to be able to engage in some discussions on these topics.

3 Likes

Welcome to RZIM connect appreciate your introduction…
Citing the Kingdom of darkness and how the gospel can fight it was very well said . I’m very serious about spreading The Kingdom of Jesus as well.
Nice to meet you
In Christ’s Love
Brian Whitaker

1 Like

Welcome Sean, So glad you desire to engage in these diverse and intriguing areas of discussion, I too enjoy the topic of Conflict resolution from Christ’s perspective. Living in the DC area and being a professor has afforded you many unique opportunities to engage in many varied discussions. Living in small town West Virginia this forum has been a great way to reach like minded people, and the many areas of truth we seek to understand. Looking forward to reading your Q&A as time Permits. Be safe out there and may His blessings be yours,

Mike

1 Like