Sefora

Hi! My name is Sefora and I’m from Romania. I’m working in pharmaceutical field.
I’ve just completed The Core Module and I want to learn more about the christians response to nonbelievers.

3 Likes

Hi Sefora, welcome from America to this beautiful family of believers looking for the right answers to many questions. I trust the core module was a great blessing and peaked your interest to dig a little deeper. See you around the forum.
Mike

3 Likes

Greetings @lezeusefora I, along with the entire community, welcome you to Connect. We are grateful you have joined us.

What did you think about it? I really enjoyed what I learned and the way it was constructed to draw out the person without making them feel intimidated. The focus on being a good listener was also helpful.

You are in good company as many of us in this community are wanting to learn the same thing. I joined about a year ago and have been immensely blessed by the diversity in this forum. It has added to the wealth of this body of believers.

You are invited to participate as this is now your community, too. Feel free to ask a question, start, or contribute to, a discussion or browse the site using the :mag: at the top right side of the page.

We hope to have the chance to get to know you better and dialogue further. Thank you for introducing yourself.

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

3 Likes

Hi @lezeusefora, it’s wonderful to have you here. Congratulations on completing the course! What was your most profound lesson? I trust you will find connect a great community to engage in. Enjoy browsing and feel free to share your insight as well :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @lezeusefora. We are glad that you are here. Congratulations on completing the core module. When I took the course I felt the tenets were so very valuable. I hope you get as well. Please encourage new members and engage in conversations where you get to share that which you learned and have experienced. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like