Self-introduction: Kelvin Hong

Hi everyone!
I’m Kelvin from Singapore. I was invited to join Connect after my application for the upcoming Emerging Apologist Programme was approved by God’s grace! Looking forward to a time of learning, sharpening and fellowship with like-minded brothers and sisters in EAP and Connect. While I’m excited about learning from the community here, I also hope to contribute through sharing and discussing questions from both believers and pre-believers, as well as offering prayers! God bless!

7 Likes

Amazing Kelvin! Looking forward to meeting you in October brother :muscle: let’s keep pressing in for an incredible move of God in this nation!

5 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you too Regan!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @angdekor. Best of wishes for you studies in the EAP. Thank you for coming along side us at connect. Please do share your EAP journey with us from time to time. Just said prayer for you. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello, @angdekor, and welcome to Connect! I appreciate your heart to serve others here, and I look forward to your prayers and posts for believers around the world.

3 Likes

Hi @angdekor, we are thankful to have you join here. Thank you for your heart in wanting to learn, share and offer prayers. There is a prayer section here you may be interested in. https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/Bible-memory-and-prayer
Enjoy browsing through some of the various topics. I look forward to reading some of your insight. Take care :heart:

3 Likes

Woo, @angdekor! Congrats on the acceptance! I’m assuming you will you be doing the EAP in Sing? Or will you actually be travelling to Atlanta for the programme? Excited to hear about what you learn! :grin: Blessings to you.

3 Likes

Hi @KMac! Yes I’ll be doing mine in Singapore in 1 week’s time! Is the one in Atlanta around the same time?

1 Like

Welcome, Kevin!

1 Like

Amazing! I wasn’t actually sure who was hosting the training: Atlanta or Sing, so good to know it’s time for the Asia-Pacific one! All the best for your time there! :slight_smile:

1 Like