Seth Robinson

Howdy from Texas! I was prompted to join RZIMConnect at the ministry’s Founders Weekend in progress right now. I hope to contribute by asking questions about some of the finer points in Christian apologetics and interacting with similar friends of the ministry.

God bless you all!

10 Likes

Howdy @Seth! Welcome :pray:t3: I love the Texas “howdy.” Feel free to share your thoughts as you engage here in the conversations. Looking forward to your insight :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome, @Seth! Looking forward to your questions and your contributions!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Seth. Glad you have connected with us. How’s the founders weekend going? I hope you find the discussions here helpful and engaging. Enjoy the rest of the conference. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

welcome Seth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Founders was excellent. Abdu Murray’s Sunday morning talk on Honor/Shame cultures and John 9 was motivating and insightful. He outlined that previously in the West we tended towards a more Innocence/Guilt system of regulating morality, where the East traditionally did the carrot and stick outside the individual, with honor and shame. However, the more the West secularizes and consequently becomes tribal, we may see a reversion back to H/S. The good news is that Jesus’ activities in the Gospels are all engaging with an H/S culture (ex. John 9), so yet again He is our example and the Word of God is still living and active!

4 Likes

Wish I could have attended. :slight_smile: sounds like it was good. Love Abdu. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! to connect Robinson @Seth
It great to meet you. Am looking forward to be bless by your contributions.
Blessings

2 Likes