Shaddi Habib

Hello friends! My name is Shaddi, and I am glad to join this awesome community.

I was born and raised to 16 years of age in Egypt. I have lived in San Diego, California since immigration in 2006.

Upon completion of the Core Module of RZIM online academy, I received the invitation to join connect.

I hope to contribute by engaging in conversation/dialogue and hopefully sharing in growth and edification with members of this body of evangelists and apologists.

4 Likes

Welcome Shaddi!
I always wanted to go to Egypt (never made it though).
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and to shine upon others through you.

3 Likes

Thank you, Jeremy, for the welcome and the awesome blessing! I pray the same for you :slight_smile:
I hope that a blessed, enjoyable, and safe visit to Egypt would be in order in the future :slight_smile: it is a remarkable land, surely.

3 Likes

Hello Shaddi, welcome, and thank you for joining connect so we all could meet you. Born and raised in America and as a native may I extend a belated welcome from the West Virginia mountains. Looking forward to sharing and growing together in faith. Have you gained a lot through interaction with RZIM so far?
Being in San Diego has Covid 19 affected you in any way?
Mike

3 Likes

Hi Shaddi and great to have you join Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. Well done in completing the Core Module! Do you have any particular area of interest within the apologetics field that you are most interested in?

God bless

3 Likes

Welcome @Shaddi. Glad to have you here. God Bless.

Thank you, @Danageze. I am grateful and blessed to be here. Blessings!

-Shaddi

1 Like

Greetings, @Brian_Upsher. Thank you for the welcome. I am humbled to have partaken as student in the module, receiving instruction from Ravi and other globally renowned apologist evangelists; definitely privileged to take part of this online community. I am deeply interested in the study of naturalistic apologetics, identifying the ample proof of God’s existence in the scopes of cosmology/astrophysics, biology, and surely history; also, Biblical/scriptural integrity and reliability and Christian ethics I find of remarkable intrigue. Needless to say, I have acquired hardly any formal education in those areas; yet there lies, I believe, critical opportunity of evangelism to college students.

Shaddi

3 Likes

Thank you for the great West Virginia mountains welcome, @mgaplus4 :slight_smile: and pleased to meet you!

Well, I am a practicing pharmacist at both outpatient hospital system and community retail pharmacy and have been witnessing the mental and physical health aftermath on patients. I just pray I can with God’s grace fulfill the demands of my post to support all those impacted.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard connect @Shaddi. Thank you for your commitment and joining connect. I congratulate you for completing the core module. I really found that course fundamental and so so good. I trust you did as well. What do you think is the most impactful part of the course in your faith journey? I see that you are already enjoying the discussions and dialog so I wish you continued enjoyment. God-bless you and your faith path.

2 Likes

Welcome here Shaddi it’s always a great joy when somebody come to this forum.

1 Like

Thank you, @emmanuelgeyer. I’m glad to be here! Blessings :slight_smile:

Thank you for the warm welcome and encouragement, @Keldon_Scott.

I thoroughly enjoyed the core module. On brief reflection, I realize identifying a single most impactful segment of the course quite difficult. Perhaps the interview assignments and the discourse on Biblical/Scriptural reliability were particularly impactful. The former invited a loving act of genuine listening to the interviewee, holding a different worldview from mine; the latter, a humbling delight for my intellectual inclination.

1 Like

Thank you. So glad you enjoyed it. I had similar sentiments. The interview and being forced to “listen” was so very impactful. I love "humbling delight for my intellectual inclination. :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing – behind every question is a questioner! Look forward to your future posts.

2 Likes