Shalom yall

I’m Zarae; my husband and I are living in KY (up from middle of nowhere of north FL for grad school- M.Div in apologetics), waiting on my husband to finish his degree from SBTS and hope to go into the mission field eventually. enjoy learning, studying and dong apologetics. Found this through social media articles.

not sure what to else to say/write. introduction are hard.

5 Likes

Welcome Zarae. It’s wonderful that you’re part of this forum. Looking forward to more discussions that bring us all closer to knowing God better. Take care.

3 Likes

Hi @Zarae, welcome to connect! We are thankful you found this forum. I trust you will enjoy browsing through the various topics and feel free to engage in the conversations. We glean from each others knowledge and insight. Looking forward to reading more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank yall

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Zarae. This forum is so fortunate to have you joining. Masters apologetics. So many here need responses and care to their inquiries. With your experiences and education I am certain you will be a valuable connector. Thanks for coming along side us.

1 Like