Shalom!

hello everybody and, my name is George and I am from a little town called New Port Richey in Florida. I’m hoping to make some good connections and study apologetics from the Bible to the best of my ability and I hope to connect with multiple people so that we will be able to sharpen iron together.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you brother, I’m thankful for your heart in this!

1 Like

Nice to meet you George!

1 Like

Welcome @BlackbeltX! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Hi @BlackbeltX, welcome! You are not far from Springhill which is where my sister lived. Glad to meet you and look forward to reading more from you should you choose to engage in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome George, I am sure you will be as much a blessing as you will be blessed. There are many arenas to engage in. Thanks for joining the community.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @BlackbeltX. You are making good connections already. Thank you for coming alongside us and sharing in this ministry and forum. I hope you enjoy your time and participate as frequently as you were able. God-bless you and your journey.

Welcome to Connect George! We are glad you are here and I hope you enjoy your time spent learning and sharing. :blush:

1 Like