Sharing the Gospel

Say hello… Hello I’m Mary Lee and I have a question for Jo and Vince.

Where are you from? I’m from Syracuse NY.

What led you to join Connect? I listen to Jo and Vince’s podcast.

How do you hope to contribute? I would like to ask them a question. Could you describe your most successful attempt to share the gospel with an unbeliever and your biggest failure at this? And what have you learned in that process?

5 Likes

Hello Mary Lee, welcome to Connect. Here you have the opportunity to ask questions to someone from the RZIM team every week. This week it happens to be Jo and Vince :smiley: Since the thread closes automatically in a few hours I asked your question for you. Under this link you can read the answer.

3 Likes

Welcome! Mary @mlhodgen
I can see how you have become so passionate to join connect and ask your questions. Thank God for your life. We will be bless to receive more questions, testimonies and contributions from you as you join the conversations. Feel free to explore the community.

Many blessings

3 Likes

Hi @mlhodgen, welcome to connect. I see @iDan has posted your question for you :slightly_smiling_face: I have enjoyed the Ask Away podcast myself and I’ve learned so much from Jo and Vince. We hope to hear more from you if and when you feel led to join in the conversations here :pray:t3:

2 Likes