Sharon

Hi everybody! I’m Sharon, and I’m from North Carolina in the USA. I joined Connect because I love Ravi’s ministry and wanted to be able to discuss questions (and answers!) about the Bible and how it applies to our lives. I hope to contribute by asking LOTS of questions and, maybe, by offering some insight I’ve gained from my own study and experience during 50+ years of following Jesus (often 1 step forward and 2 steps back). :disappointed:

6 Likes

Hi @oldthymegal, welcome to connect. Love, love, love North Carolina’s beautiful landscape. My husband and I ride our motorcycle through there often. Actually, we are planning a ride this weekend :slightly_smiling_face:
I can totally relate to the 1 step forward, 2 steps back but we press on, right? So glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more from you :pray:

4 Likes

Hi Sharon! I hope you can continue learning and sharing with the community here. I think we will be willing to read your thoughts!

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! Where in NC do you ride?

2 Likes

Welcome Sharon, there’s so much we would be learning from you for Iron sharpeneth Iron

2 Likes

Asheville. We sometimes just take off from Ellijay to the Blue Ridge Mountains. It’s so beautiful. Pretty much the windy mountain roads. :slightly_smiling_face: We were in the Cherokees last week. Also, I have a close friend that lives in Cary NC.

3 Likes

Wellcome Sharon! :ghost::ghost:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @oldthymegal. Glad that you have joined connect. Thanks for coming along side us. I got to spend some time in Waynesville and Maggie Valley. Gorgeous area. I hope connect is a blessing to you. Participate as often as you are able. Send some of that sage our way. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like