Shaun Blankenship

(Shaun Blankenship) #1

Say hello…
Hello. My name is Shaun, and I am a pastor, preacher, teacher, and student. I am an aspiring theologian and apologist. I am married with no kids (yet), and I enjoy reading all types of apologetics.

Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Oklahoma, studied the Bible at a college in Texas, studied apologetics at a seminary in California, and now I live in Texas with my wife and dog.

What led you to join Connect?
I love reading and discussing apologetics as often as I can, and this seems like a good place to do that. Ravi Zacharias is one of the few speakers I listen to every day, so this is exciting for me.

How do you hope to contribute?
Truly, I am here to learn to the glory of God, but I do hope that God uses me to add to conversations and not take away from them.

6 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #2

Welcome Shaun! @Shaun_Blankenship

Ravi is definitely a speaker I could listen to every day, as well :slight_smile:

The whole RZIM team has so much to offer.

I hope to see you in the forums- so many great topics to dive into! Would love to hear your insight.

2 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Shaun! :smiley: Praise the Lord for your heart to serve Him as a pastor- I respect your work so much. I especially love your heart behind this thought. However, I want to give an encouragement- we are all learning and studying together. This might sound hypocritical because I too often really struggle with similar feelings. However, the love others show here on the forum is so wonderful- we show our knowledge through our answers, but we show our heart by how we serve one another in our response.

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

Welcome @Shaun_Blankenship, what a beautiful family :heart: Is that a furry little Maltese I see? So adorable :slightly_smiling_face: I am sure you will be a blessing to this community!

2 Likes
(Godsgift ) #5

Welcome Shaun.