Sherilyn

Hello guys! Glad to be part of this community! I’m from Philippines but a PR of Singapore. I saw Connect while watching one of Mr Ravi’s video from Youtube. I got few questions about the Bible and to be honest not all my Christian friends are able to answer or maybe reluctant to answer, so I thought that by this community I would get some clarity and reliable answer. I hope to contribute not only honest questions but answers in future… Thank you.

7 Likes

Hi there sherilyn, my dad was born in the Philippines! A Navy brat some 96 years ago. He passed over at age 91, and is now with the Lord, thanks to the chaplain in a nursing home. I never could explain the gospel clearly enough to get past his logical mind. At least my prayers were answerved, and it doesn’t make any difference whose explanation works, as long as someone’s does.
I understand being a Christian in the Philippines can be rough, and some groups there are not friendly to believers. At least you have plenty of friends here!
Welcome!

5 Likes

Hi Claude, thanks for welcoming me here in this community. Nice to know that your dad was born in Php, its a beautiful country with lots of friendly people. There are lots of religions in Php but I believe the hand of the Lord is moving to reach out the hearts of the people and share Jesus. See you around!

4 Likes

Hi Sherilyn! I think it’s neat how far reaching and impactful Ravi’s YouTube videos are. I’m looking forward to hearing from you here.

5 Likes

Hi @Sherilyn, so wonderful to have you here! I trust you will find answers to your questions here. There are some very well versed people in this group. You can start a topic of your own or use the search engine to type in your question. That will bring up the various topics. Enjoy browsing and we hope to hear more from you! Take care :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sherilyn. Now you have more christian friends that will help and encourage you with direction and care re the questions you have. Ask away. There are so many on this site who are well read and full of the spirit to help. Participate as often as you can. There are book groups, bible memorization groups, and many others will help you on your journey. God bless your path.

4 Likes

Thank you Sig! Appreciate the time you spent to reply me. Its a wonderful community here! God bless and take care too! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you Keldon for taking time to message me. This comm is really encouraging and I could see the honesty and politeness of everyone. Blessed to be here. God bless!

2 Likes

A warm welcome, Sherilyn! @Sherilyn :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you, Heidi! Blessed to be here! I must say… i can’t stop reading! :blush:

3 Likes