Sherine Fredrick

Say hello…
Hi I’m Sherine
Where are you from?
I come from Chennai, India
What led you to join Connect?
From a young age I used to listen to a lot of RZIM talks. It stimulated my spirit and my mind. When I found the Connect app, I knew I needed to join
How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to contribute my insights and thoughts on a range of topics

6 Likes

Hi @Sherine, it’s so wonderful to meet you, welcome :pray:t3: I read a question you posted about the creation time frame and wanted to suggest a book y John Lennox

For some reason, when I came back to the forum, I couldn’t find your question. I will search again and repost if I find it. Anyway, this is an excellent book that cleared up so much for me. It’s great to have you here and I look forward to your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sherine. So great that the grand weaver led you to RZIM and this site. Love the passion in joining: “I knew I had to join.” I hope the posts and discussions here continue to stimulate your spirit. Post as frequently as you are able. Thanks for coming along with us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Sherine! @Sherine

So glad you’ve joined us!

I’m also very thankful for Connect. I’m sure your insights and thoughts on things will be appreciated in the forums. I hope you enjoy exploring the many topics and conversations going on! :relaxed:

2 Likes