Shibu

Hi All

I am Shibu from Las Vegas.
Just heard of RZIM connect groom one of YouTube videos. I am a believer had some personal issues that I am trying to get a Biblical view on.

8 Likes

Hello, Shibu, and welcome to Connect! It’s great to have you join us, and I hope you will jump into conversations and the questions heavy on your mind, too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Shibu! @Shibu.mathai
A warm welcome to you :slight_smile:

You’ve come to a great community to learn and grow with other Believers.

The various topics and categories may already have had conversations on the very issues you’re wrestling with- you can search something specific using the search button.

Always feel free to start a new topic yourself, as well!

I hope you’ll feel edified as you find answers to your questions…and chime in as you feel led, as well!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Shibu.mathai. Great to have you connecting with us. I trust the forum will be great for you to explore, especially with some personal issues you may want to focus. So many members are so well read and caring. Jump in. Ask away. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Shibu.mathai, welcome to connect :pray:t3: I trust you will find the answers to your questions here. If you do not see a related topic, feel free to ask and you will be sure to get a response. Take care and enjoy browsing the topics :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @Shibu.mathai

Welcome to connect… I think you are in the right place for the right reason…
Whatever has being the challenge, we trust that Jesus is the answer…

You will be OK and glad
Grace.

2 Likes