Shima Barrett

Hi All, My name Shima Barrett! I was born in Iran, and moved to Canada when I was 11. I became a Christian when I was 19. I am a mom of 2, wife, and a teacher among other things. I also have been leading an Awana Children ministry program the past 3 years. I really enjoyed my Core course and hope to learn more. Perhaps, someday I will make my way back to England to go to the RZIM ministry school. I am looking forward to learn from you all and contribute when I can. Blessings to you all!

6 Likes

Welcome @schiema! I’m glad you’re here!

2 Likes

Hi @schiema, it’s wonderful to have you here, welcome! Congratulations on completing th Core Module :slightly_smiling_face: what was your favorite part of the course? Thank you for your heart in working with our young ones :heart: I trust you will be a blessing and I look forward to your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hello Shima,

Great to see you here as well!

Blessings

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @schiema. Good to have you joining us. I love that you have taken the core module. Wasn’t it awesome? I too hope to get to Oxford center of apologetics at some point. Thank you for what you do for the kids and what you will do for this site. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi, Shima!

Glad to see you. I would love to have a real conversation with you sometime to learn about your home country from a real (non-media) perspective. :slight_smile: I look forward to reading your input and learning from you.

2 Likes