Shintya Tanggara

Hello everyone! I’m from Indonesia but am currently living in Australia for my studies. Reading discussions on scientific topics and personal testimonies of lives transformed by Jesus at RZIM connect inspires me and reminds me that I’m not alone in this journey to evaluate my life and live it for the glory of God.

5 Likes

Hi @shintya, welcome to connect! It is definitely good to know we are not alone in our journey. What are you studying, if you don’t mind my asking? I trust you will enjoy browsing through the conversations. There is much to glean from here and your thoughts and insight are welcome :pray:t3: Take care :heart:

2 Likes

@shintya Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @shintya. Glad to see you here at connect. So happy that you know you are not alone. I hope you get blessed over and over with the discussions here. Please do share your experiences and also how the discussions here help you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcom Shintya! We are so glad to have you here and I hope you are encouraged as you learn and are able to share your insight as you spend time on Connect. God bless you! :blush:

1 Like

I’m doing my masters in molecular biology. Thank you Sig!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Jonathan!

1 Like