Short Answers Video Series

andybannister
resources

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends,

My friend Dr. Andy Bannister, an RZIM adjunct speaker, has created an engaging series of very short videos on common questions about Christianity. You can see the entire playlist here:

These could be great conversation starters with a friend. Watching through the series would also be an excellent free training to see how to concisely and respectfully address common questions.

Please do share the particular ones that you find most valuable as well as any insights and questions they generate!

(Jennifer Judson) #2

Wow. These are great. Love the Rubik’s Cube. Also loved the contrast between honest doubt vs. dishonest skepticism.

(Kevin Manning) #3

Absolutely fabulous. Love it. Going to use this with my University Students. Thank you.

(Tim Ramey) #4

Carson, thanks for sharing these short answers of Andy with us. What a sharp guy!

I didn’t watch all 29 but will at some point. However, I particularly enjoyed his talk on “Would you believe in God if He performed a miracle.” That was what some of Jesus’ followers told Him - do a miracle and we’ll believe. In addition to what Andy said, I feel that Romans 1 says the same thing.

I am so impressed by you brain-children who love Jesus!

(Jennifer Judson) #5

Andy speaks so fast. Wonder how many calories he burns just talking.

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hey @kevin.manning, we’d love for all your university students to join us in Connect. We’d love to be the backup community for your work on campus! I’m sure they encounter dozens of existential and intellectual challenges to faith each week; we’d love to be a safe, encouraging place to learn from their example and be a free army of librarians to help resource them.

(Kevin Manning) #7

Hello Carson,

Thanks you for your email. I need to work quickly to fully understand the ins and outs of RZIM Connect. The little I know looks phenomenal. Our campus has recently changed hands from Monash University to Federation University. This change means I probably won’t finish my transfer to FedU til second term this year. I will keep you posted about my progress. In the meantime I will get up to speed about RZIM Connect.

Thank you so very much for your support.

Blessings, Kev

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

Hi @kevin.manning, that sounds great! Just letting your friends know about Connect and that they can join in about one minute by coming to rzimconnect.org should be sufficient. And say something simple like, “When you have a tough question about Christianity, ask it in RZIM Connect.” Let me know if you need anything else!

(Ashish Money) #9

I was preparing to visit a hindu family today evening and asking the Lord to help me to share the word at their house. I didn’t quite know what to preach about, I prayed and got the text from John 14:6, and then later during the day I watched this short answer video from Andy Bannister on All religions that lead to God. I am so blessed to be able to connect the text to to the video. Thanks for sharing a great resource.