Sikko Krol

Hi there…

I am originally from The Netherlands, but have since moved to Australia.
I “Connected” as I am constantly searching for answers as to the big questions of life.
I am a devoted, but equally reluctant Christian. I work with many atheists and defend my beliefs (for which I need more material) and many of my friends are Christians, whom I challenge with a non-Christian worldview.

I hope to be part of the RZIM community, by either asking the difficult questions, or by giving my personal insights.

3 Likes

@Sikko Nice to meet you!

Hi @Sikko, it’s great to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find plenty of material to glean from here. If you haven’t taken the core module with RZIM you may want to check it out.
http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
This was so helpful for me and gave me more confidence to engage. I look forward to your participation here.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sikko. So good to have you joining connect. As you seek the ability to address and respond to atheists as well as others with different world views you will be granted that ability as it’s promised biblically. I hope that connect helps you in that quest. Thanks for connecting with us. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like