Silas Walter

Hi there,
I´m Silas from Germany.
I accomplished the Core Modul and the Science Modul and are looking forward to learn more about faith and lern from other christians.
I hope i can be a part by asking my questions and add my thoughts at different topics.

Silas

4 Likes

Hi Silas. Welcome to Connect. Good to meet you. I haven’t done the Science Module yet, but I’d be interested to know your thoughts What did you find most helpful? Do you come from a Science background yourself? I have only just joined Connect too, so thought I’d say hello! Gutten Tag! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hallo Silas! Schön, noch jemand aus Deutschland hier zu treffen :+1: I finished the Core Modul last year and it was a great experience for me. Connect offers many possibilities to deepen the content and to learn, to ask questions and to pass on one’s own thoughts. I’m thinking about starting another module. How did you like the Science Module? Was that in German? Viele Grüße :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Salis. So glad to see another academy alum joining connect. Your experiences and learning will help so many who visit. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks Vivien,
i think the most helpful was to look for god in all parts of the universe and its history.
I never thought about tectonical movements in combination of my faith.
Yes, i´am a student of technical chemistry.

2 Likes

Hey Daniel,
The science modul is different to the core modul. It´s all in english what makes it a little bit harder, sometimes I had to search for the meanings of some words. But I really appreciated to share my thoughts not only with people from germany, austria or swiss. In the modul were people of all over the world and it´s a blessing to discuss from different cultural and academic perspectives.
Gruß aus Nürnberg :wink:

2 Likes

Hallo, wie geht es dir heute? Welcome to connect! My mother was from Regensburg Germany and that’s about all the German she taught me. Except for one night at dinner she commented on the pork chops I cooked. “Dieses Fleisch ist trocken!” Which made me laugh. I sure do hope to get over there to visit soon.
It’s so nice to have you here and I trust you will enjoy browsing and engaging in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes