Silja from Germany

Hey there,
My name is Silja. I am from Kiel, Germany, and study medicine. I finished the first course from RZIM this year. The contact to RZIM and other christian students from Germany, Swiss and Austria via a course named proclama, transformed my view on the bible, mission and basically my all day life. I am so much looking forward to learn more, get to know more christians, to be encouraged and to encourage others.

7 Likes

Hi Silja, herzlich Willkommen bei Connect und Grüße an die schöne Ostseeküste.
I’m glad that this course has brought such a special change in your life. I took the Core Module and it has brought me much further. I wish you a great time here in the forums, good contacts and interesting discussions. See you soon!

3 Likes

@silja.h Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hello Silja, welcome to connect so glad you joined. Be blessed on your journey to truth.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome, Silja. Always happy to meet a fellow medic! My father’s family of origin is Swiss (Basel and Bern), so learning that RZIM has a following there as well as in your homeland was encouraging. It is impressive that you were able to complete a course while in medical school.

4 Likes

Welcome Silja and looking forward to learning more about God’s truth alongside you :slightly_smiling_face:. Would love to hear in what ways you views were changed through the courses you have done?

Blessings

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @silja.h. I’m glad that you had such a good experience with the course. I do really appreciate the Academy here. The foundations that are taught in the core module are essential and so life bringing. I hope you enjoy your time here a. God-bless you and your journey

3 Likes

Hi Silja

Congratulations on completeing the Core Module :clap:t2: and welcome to Connect, I am thankful your life has been transformed by the study of God’s Word :exclamation:

You mentioned studying medicine, :test_tube: are you pursing a medical degree in Germany?

3 Likes

Yes, i am :slight_smile: I still need to study for about 4 more years, though :see_no_evil: But since I like studying a lot, I look forward to it.

3 Likes

Hi @silja.h, welcome to connect and thank you for your inspiring introduction :pray:t3: I trust that you will enjoy connecting and learning with others here. There is so much to glean from. Feel free to offer your thoughts and insight as well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Silja.
Looking forward to learning with you here.

1 Like

Hi Silja @silja.h, welcome to connect! Thank you for sharing about your journey :slight_smile: I interact with medical students and young medical school faculty a lot at work and one of my coworkers is from Germany, I believe she grew up in Berlin, and she is always bringing delicious foods for us to try!

2 Likes

Hey Silja :slight_smile: So good to meet some familiar faces here! Excited to learn with you on this platform!

1 Like