Simon Lizardo

Hello!!! I am Simon. I am from the Philippines. What led me to Connect is how RZIM really helped me through my faith. I hope to contribute by asking questions of my own and contribute to discussions. God bless.

7 Likes

Simon, welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It is wonderful to hear RZIM has encouraged you in your walk with Christ, and I hope you find this community to be a continuation of that as we learn and study and inquire together. I look forward to hearing more from you.

5 Likes

Hello @SimonLizardo welcome to connect! RZIM has helped many of us through our faith and we are thankful you have come here for more learning. Have you ever taken any online courses with RZIM, such as the core module? God bless, I hope to see you engaging in some of the many topics here :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @SimonLizardo. Glad to have you joining from across the world. I am from Michigan, and it does my heart well to know we are connecting like-minded Christians all over the world to do life together. Let us know what we can pray for your for. And, I look forward to reading your posts.

1 Like

Hey Simon! @SimonLizardo
A warm welcome to you :slight_smile:

1 Like