Sinatra

Say hello… Hey! My name is Sinatra

Where are you from? I’m from Nashville, TN

What led you to join Connect? I’ve been following RZIM’s content for a while now. Among all the noise on social media today…it can be quite draining coming across so much of what’s going on. I thought it was great to see that there was a more controlled & narrowed down platform for people interested in engaging conversation around the faith.

How do you hope to contribute? I’m excited to engage in conversations here & hopefully both give and gain insight and encouragement with others here. I’m excited to be here and I love that there is a dedicated app for this.

6 Likes

Sinatra,

Welcome, and I am looking forward to your conversations here at Connect. :tulip:

Browse the site, engage in dialogue, and if you have any questions about the site, let me know, if I do not have the answers, I shall do my best to obtain them for you.

Nashville, the home of the Grand Ole Opry :woman_singer:t2: what is your favorite thing about living in Nashville :question:

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Sinatra! That is a pretty cool name. Are you from TN? My mother’s family is from that state and my husband and I were married in Cookeville though we have never lived there. I’m glad you found this forum! It is such a great place to interact with Christians from so many different perspectives. It’s been a huge blessing to me and I hope it is to you as well! :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @thisissinatra. Love the name Sinatra. I do not believe I’ve ever heard that as a first name. Glad you have joined connect. I trust that you will be blessed by your engagement in the discussions here. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect @thisissinatra! Glad you are here!

1 Like

@thisissinatra Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Thanks! Nashville is great! I love the music scene here…& so much coffee :raised_hands:t4:. I’ve made some great relationships & I’ve had some great music opportunities here. The city is growing so much now, & I love the diversity in music & arts that I get to experience here.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m originally from Mississippi & I live in Nashville. Nashville is a great city. Thanks so much! I’m looking forward to engaging in this forum!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I get that quite often about the name. It’s actually my middle name. I’m named after my dad so my family has always called him by the first name & me by the middle name. Thanks so much! I look forward to engaging in the conversations here!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thanks! Nice to meet you as well!

1 Like

Welcome Sinatra.

Hello and welcome to connect. I was introduced to this by a friend and I am so glad she did. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and certain you will also. Thanks for your intro.
Mike

2 Likes