Sirish

(SIRISH B KANCHERLA) #1

This is SIRISH
If God made everything
Who made God

(Jamey Bruce Green) #2

The Bible answers your question in its first three words: “In the beginning God…” (Genesis 1:1).

You see, at the beginning of the creation of everything God already was there. Time itself is one of God’s creations. For there to be a before, there must be time. The book of Hebrews 13:8 tells us, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” God is eternal, beyond time, and before time. The writer and theologian, C.S. Lewis, called God “the eternal now.”

(Kathleen) #3

Hello, @SIRISH! We’re glad you’ve found us here on Connect. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? For instance, where are from? What makes you ask the above question? (And other things like that. :slight_smile:)

(SIRISH B KANCHERLA) #4

Am from India

Working as evangelist from my Church

Working among public school children by teaching Genesis as True Science

Writing for our bi monthly Telugu magazine KREESTHU KRUPA

translated epbooks.org.uk

book of ultimate questions of John Blanchard who is an Apologist

And I have week long addressing the church gatherings except on Mondays

I have also started a a library with nearly 4500 books among them the volumes are RZIM, OM BOOKS, GTY, BACK TO THE BIBLE. etc… It’s name is Christian Apologetic library, earlier it is called as Simon Apologetic library

Last but not least at every corner of the work for Kingdom of God my wife has been extending her priceless support and God given blessed with three children GRAPY, MARGIE and Daniel Vishal. We are looking after my father who is now at 89

Thank you dear friend

I love RZ inspiring talks books and videos I am in need of all the literature of RZIM which is available in CANADA

I myself adore his way teaching and I am sharing the messages in the way of apologetics

I read the first book of A shattered Visage and Cries of the heart

Thank you for sparring your valuable time

And I am anticipating for your valuable reply

In His Grip

Sirish

India