So glad to be here, eh! - Glynis from Canada

Hello! I am from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I am fascinated by the subject of Apologetics simply because it effectively, logically and lovingly answers the questions that so many people have these days, especially our youth. I have been a follower of Ravi Zacharias for a few years and just completed the Core Module over the summer. I hope to glean tips from the collective community so I can hear live examples of how people are able to effectively evangelize to those who are seeking answers. So excited to be here!

10 Likes

Welcome to connect @Glynis. Congratulations on completing the core module. It is really good to have you joining from Canada. I trust the tenets that you learned from the core module will be something that you can share immediately with those who are asking questions. Please feel free to encourage new members and jump in answering questions when you feel the Holy Spirit leads you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Thank you for your prompt welcome, Keldon! A quick question - do you log on from your laptop to sign in or is the mobile app a better way to connect?
Looking forward to adding value and gaining some too!
Best
Glynis

2 Likes

I use both but principally use my cell phone and the connect app: Discourse.

2 Likes

hey Glynis.

2 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @Glynis
We’re glad you decided to join us here.
Love hearing from you!

Enjoy,

4 Likes

Welcome to the RZIM Community @Glynis!

Couldn’t have stated it better. So glad you have joined and looking forward to your participation.
Philippians 1:9-11

3 Likes

Welcome @Glynis,

I’ve know several people from Canada. Good people. May you grow in you love for our Lord and Savior, Jesus, and be better equipped by being here. Blessings on your head!
And now for a little joke:
Why do Canadians spells Canada that way?
C eh N eh D eh.
(No offense meant, but you brought it up in your subject line, eh?)
-Bobb

4 Likes

I’m tremendously excited to be in the same journey as you! I pray that your goals are fulfilled. Blessings!

Gilberto.

4 Likes

Hey Christine, thanks for the welcome!

3 Likes

Ha! Good one, Bob :slight_smile: Yes we do actually spell it that way :wink: Thank you for your kind words and blessings!

3 Likes

Welcome, Glynis! I read your intro and am inspired to take the module you mentioned. Right now I am learning coach to my 11 year old grandson so I may have to wait until next summer. I hope you find this group helpful in increasing your knowledge and skill in evangelism. I was wondering, how were you evangelized?

3 Likes

@Glynis Welcome! This community is quite a collection of all sorts of people and Christian perspectives. I suspect that you will find exactly what you seek. I look forward to interacting with you!

2 Likes

Hi, Glynis, welcome to Connect! Great to see you here. I am also pretty new here, enjoyed the conversation. Hope to have the chance to chat again soon.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words @eymyao @blbossard @808fan. Pindi, I was born a Catholic and got born again through the Amway business about 18 years ago. Recently I became interested in Apologetics. Looking forward to growing here!

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!! My fellow Canadian!
@rkendall33544 Love your joke, not at all offended. :smile:

Eugenia

2 Likes

@eymyao I have yet to tell that to a Canadian and get anything less than a big smile. I heard it from a Canadian friend over 2 decades ago.
I like to make people smile and laugh.

3 Likes

That’s a great personal trait. I am sure you make a lot of friends.

Eugenia

2 Likes