Sojysn

Hello,

I’m from Kerala, India
I would like to learn more about Bible and further to enhance my answering capacity from Bible.
I hope as my knowledge grow is in the wisdom of Christ I can contribute to the community as well as to the people across the world.

12 Likes

Good to meet you Sojysn! India is a long way from the States, so glad you are here! God Bless!!!

3 Likes

@Sojysn Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Thank you, God bless you all

Hello @Sojysn, it’s so nice to meet you. I pray the Lord will bless your desire to grow in knowledge and wisdom. I trust you will find connect a helpful place to enhance your ability to defend your faith in Christ. Thank you for your heart in wanting to reach others :heart:
God bless

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sojysn. This is such a great place for you to seek to understand and explore The Bible in more depth. The members here are very accommodating and friendly. I hope and pray that the Lord grants your heart’s desires and for you to know him more closely. God-bless you and your journey as you participate here as frequently as you are able.

2 Likes

Hello @Sojysn!
Welcome to Connect, so blessed to have you here with us! :cherry_blossom: God bless you friend.

1 Like

Thank you for all your heartfelt welcome, I’m very glad to meet such a community that works for Gods kingdom. God bless

3 Likes

Welcome Sojysn, There are many posts and replies to read and must to learn here. But be sure to test everything you read with Gods word. We are people and cad err.

thank you…

2 Likes

Hi @Sojysn, Happy to see you here, Which part you are in Kerala, I am from cochin

Have blessed time in RZIM connect

Emmanuel

1 Like

Hello Sojysn!

It is great to have you with us at Connect. I think you will find that you will find that God will stretch you as you learn more, and serve Him better.

Blessings, Lorri

2 Likes

Hi @Sojysn, welcome to connect!
Glad to see more people passionate to learn more about Bible

Be blessed!
Budi

2 Likes

Welcome!!! @Sojysn. how is mother India especially Kerala doing in christ Jesus?. Your desire to learn more about God is great. Please do ensure you pursue this goal with all your heart and strength.

Congratulations and God bless you richly
From Nigeria

2 Likes