Solomon Aror

Say hello…

Where are you from? I am from Lagos, Nigeria.

What led you to join Connect? I believe it would create opportunity to learn from others and share with others also.

How do you hope to contribute? I should be able to contribute to discussions and ask questions and perhaps other ways as we move on.

5 Likes

Welcome Solomon! @Solomon
So great to have such a vast community of Believers across oceans and continents :slight_smile:
Looking forward to hearing some of your perspective on different topics in the forums.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello @Solomon so wonderful to have you here. Looking forward to your perspective on the various topics here. Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Solomon. :slightly_smiling_face: You have come to the right place to learn and share with others- we hope to be “better than Google” by providing personalized answers for one another in a way that reflects the love of Christ to the outside world. I have a friend in Nigeria- my heart is heavy for the struggles the Church is facing there. Know I am lifting you up in prayer.

2 Likes

Hello Solomon, great that you are now part of our community and want to learn and share with us. If you look around, you will notice that this is a concern for many people here.
Recently I read a contribution from @Bidi about the situation of Christians in Nigeria: What do we do in the face of open persecution. Maybe you can share your point of view here. I am looking forward to your posts.

Thanks for the reception.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @Solomon I look forward to learning from you.